Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A little taste of summer.........

We are having a little bit of a winter heat streak in San Diego so why not pull out the white jeans in February if it's going to be 77 degrees out?  The kids have the week off so I think we will take advantage of the weather and head on out to the zoo tomorrow before they drive me crazy.....hope you all are having a great week!

p.s. have you checked out Boden's Summer line here? I don't find it nearly as irresistable as the Spring Line but there are some great pieces. I'll share some of my favorites tomorrow!
Tango Tank-J Crew
Cropped Cardigan-Old Navy
Weekend Jeans-Old Navy

8 comments:

Jess said...

Oooo! I love the jeans! I still have not tried the weekend jeans but you and FFM are really making me want to! How do you find they fit?

Anonymous said...

Love this look! I can't wait to break out my white jeans and pants! Who are those perfect nude shoes by?

Debye said...

Jess-the weekend jeans are my favorite! I find they fit TTS. For me, they are fitted on my hips and waist it is just the leg that is loose. Also, 19 times out of 20 I wear mine rolled. Unrolled they are a little short so if you plan to wear them unrolled and you are tall, I would highly recommend ordering the tall size!

Andi-thanks! The shoes are Moda Spana's and are truly the "nudest" shoes I have ever owned, the perfect nuetral!

Tiffany said...

You are making me love love love the weekend jeans by ON. I might have to invest..... :) and I'm super jealous that you are having warmth right now... we're in the melty-icky stuff with the melting snow. Warm enough to melt the snow, but still too cold to bear!

Carie said...

It was maybe 20 degrees here today. I don't know why I bother even trying to put together outfits because I just end up bundled up in a coat everywhere I go.

Your outfit made me feel hopeful for spring. Love the shoes.

Anonymous said...

What an adorable outfit. I wish it was warm enough to take the kids to the zoo here :(
and I love the jeans and nude sandals as well!

amy kelinda said...

Wow, you look SUPER summery! I love the white jeans! Enjoy your winter hot streak while it lasts... I am so over the cold.

HeidiG said...

Oh I am SO behind on reading - but LOVE seeing the white jeans...I am so ready for white jeans!!